-
April 13th, 2001, 08:25 AM
#1
Inactive Member
<font color=green> I hope this is allowed. I will post some of my poems. But I hope you all enjoy this teaser!
<h1>The Dead Man</h1>
(Level: Med.)
A man lies dead in a room, with a cord tied tightly around his neck. The door has been locked from the inside. Out side of the body, there is nothing else in the room. Remembering that one cannot choke oneself (one would pass out before dying), how did he die?</font>
<font color=white>This is how a teaser works, you must ask yes or no questions...as I answer them- you will be led logically to the solution of the teaser. The one who sloves the teasers wins...hmmm...
Brownie points from me! *hehe* okay....perhaps I need to think on the prize somemore
-
April 14th, 2001, 03:59 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
If we have an answer to your teaser, are we allowed to just give our guess? Or do we have to go through the "yes, or no" process first?
-
April 17th, 2001, 02:33 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
is the door on the ceiling?
-
April 17th, 2001, 09:08 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Hannibal-Shoot away! I want you to give your guess...just make sure it's in a form of a question *sings jepordey*...nah! go ahead and give your guess
parch-is the door on the ceiling? Nope.
-
April 17th, 2001, 07:01 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Is the dead man lying on the floor?
-
April 19th, 2001, 11:56 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Is the dead man lying on the floor?[b]hmmm...Yes.
-
April 21st, 2001, 03:41 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
-
April 23rd, 2001, 05:49 AM
#8
Inactive Member
On his back? [b] Perhaps...however it is irelivent to the teaser
-
April 23rd, 2001, 02:15 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Is the lock the kind that an be set (locked) while the door is open, then once the door is closed, it's truly locked (you know, one of those knob locks)?
-
April 25th, 2001, 06:12 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Ok here's how my crazy fuzzy logic works...
Did he place the chord around his neck whilst stood on a block of ice, attach it to the door until he chocked. Then the ice melted and evaporated away?
Ps. This is probably very silly but it's a crazy guess...
------------------
- I am a nihilistic youth hell-bent on destroying society and I have had a shave -
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks